Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Black Heart (4/22/2020). -M.Weisgerber

Baah Bahh black heart, have you any where to go?
No sir, perhaps sir:
it depends on whats your mood?

No drugs, no drinking here, just
regret loads by the balefull, boats loaded
with troubles nearing
I, a kinder man, rue the days of passing.

One for the mouth hole, one for the lane,
one for the kind lass, we love all the same,
for bahh to the raahh to the stop inside the chest,
I don't know the day, cant seem to get any rest.

But what do you care?  Here lies just a man, he's just a simple organ, growing still
one that needs his yells and his time and his scolds
Lying still, lying forever onwards, downward all,
Lay, lie, laid - let it all be death and just the same.

I wish you stalked me like him, I wish you cared enough to let me back in, I
hope when its done it will matter (i dont feel like anything here as of late matters)
I don't want to feel this way, feel different - oh lord to feel the same.
(It takes me, shakes me, all).

For blah blah black thoughts, have you any soul?
No sir, no sir,
28 dames full.
(More coming sometime, soon..)

No comments:

Post a Comment