Monday, October 12, 2020

All Your Songs are Angry Sex (3/4/2020). -M.Weisgerber

Happiness is a, thinks a, its a
fleeting whimsy thus away.
a drink to hold, of a breath to take, shake this, take this
god hole, fuck soul, fleeting memory to fade far away.  

Punk is,

Happiness now doesn't simply
Taste the same.  Gulp it all, now then smartly
down.  Make it, shake it, take it 
down

to the hole?
(Yours or mine?)  For
Punk is.  

Didn't know though, didn't see in then in time
falling now - is this me?  Is this the way 
love it's always meant to be.
Archeologist for another day, digging deep

make these hands of clay, shape them
make them dig, make them hold a beating heart, make
the supple ways I fall again matter so, make it matter, make it

count.  

All your songs they sound the same, all the
jazz flowing now through my open mind, all the
tales flowing outwards still, all the fingers now are bone, the deadlocks fall, punk is
all the thinking of you, and all the little fumes, all the times, the mess we made

no more lies.  
PUNK IS

Like the time I came out up upon your pants, like
the time I critiqued your work (I failed) like the fact your simply
not happy, like, your not having any of it, like your chastising all, also stuck also in your 
You'll ignore these words, the rants

as long as God lets it.

Your basement is out there, its holding us.  
Grab your husbands couch.

Punk is dead, there's some autocracy in the air, its shape
the same as the weight in your heart. Thicker than.  Thinner than.  This
Punk is your leaden weight, wrap it around these veins, punk
Put its face upon my name, carve, it is.  Punk is.  Out of words, some, w(h)ere lame.  

Shape it, make it...take it.  Make it.   Let.  It .  be.  me.  
  
Punk is history: I'll put it on my shelf, with all the Miles
of Davis collection growing beyond the gulf.  All the Beats
L's growing weary at my mournful tale, all the
pointless footsteps in your hall, all the

Punk is

failings that you cant seem to hold, not just me, punk is, everyone, cept the.
(God now its someone else)

Punk is dead, god let it crown our self appointed king, punk is it it
didn't build your house, punk is, your hopes, your name, your ever failing
dreams.  Punk is, it only kept you from me, punk is
Let it be you whose married then for the third time, no, punk it, fuck it

Punk,

cut your name upon your husbands heart (I wanted it to be me) out.
beyond the simple shores call, no third
trimester three a calling then, no we no thy no art no thou't.
Cut it, call it, out.

You know of sloppy seconds, you
see the way you move?  The
night air didn't frame you, punk is the
simple way you...you...

Punk didn't save a soul, punk
didn't try to rytme, punk looks
like the way your fuzz is beginning to smell, punk
doesn't seem to make the time.  

Punk didn't shave your heart out, punk
didn't give me back the love of mine, punk
didn't hold the shelf up, punk
didn't help find the cat that one time.  

Punk is.  Friendship all the no more
fucker toss himself outside your kitchen door.
Fucker breaks another mind apart, fucker is
all your doing is wasting time.  

Take it now, make it shine.  Punk is.  
Take my heart, give it to someone else instead.  

Punk is.
Break it out, shake it out, give it
to someone else instead.  

Punk is.
For happiness is always just
(fuck it, do you know?)
happiness is always just,

another day.
Take it, make it, break it,  Punk is
away, take it, make it, shape it

all the same. Punk is  
All just another, simple
 
Day
Away.
(From me?)

Punk is.
Punk is.
Like you, I
let it, I

(Punk is)
rot.

No comments:

Post a Comment